WHY PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANING?
Even carpets that look clean may be harboring dust, dirt, and germs deep below the surface. Not only can that create an unhealthy environment for everyone in your home, but that dirt can also damage your carpet.
- Step 1: Pre-Inspection
Every great carpet cleaning experience starts with a proper pre-inspection. Our service technician will inspect your particular areas of concern as well as noting carpet construction and soiling conditions. He will also advise you of any possible permanent staining.
- Step 3 – Pre-Spray & Pre-Spot
Traffic areas and spots are pretreated with a hot organic pre-spray for more effective soil and spot removal.
- Step 4 – Extract & Rinse
Once the soil has been loosened, our state-of-the-art truck-mounted hot water extraction process will thoroughly flush the carpet pile with an organic rinsing agent. Pressure and heat are regulated so that carpet is not over-wet. We clean with water temperature between 180°F – 190°F.
- Step 5 – Final Walk Through
Please walk through your home or business to inspect our work.
After your carpet is cleaned…
- Be careful walking from carpet to hard surfaces. Floors can be slippery.
- Keep pets and children off carpet for at least 6 hours.
- Remove blocks and tabs 24 hours after carpet is cleaned.
- Vacuum carpet anytime after the first 24 hours.